Officially, WhatsApp doesn’t allow us to write an underlined text. But, you can easily underline the text in WhatsApp. However, WhatsApp provides some text formatting options to change the font style. With these options, you can send your message in bold, italics, strikethrough, and monospace format. But, these options are not enough for its users. WhatsApp users want more font styles and want to change the font color. That’s why most of the people searching for WhatsApp Font tricks. Also, some people use modded versions of WhatsApp for extra features.
However, the modded versions are not safe, and privacy is important for everyone. But, you can try font changing apps. These apps are safe and secure, and you can download these apps from Google Play Store. Font changing apps provides tons of font styles. Also, You can send the message in blue color with these apps.
Many people think that Strikethrough and Underlined text are same. But, these are two different text format.
Strikethrough adds a horizontal line through the middle of the text. But, Underline adds the horizontal line under the text.
So, you need to install one best font changing app from Play Store to underline text in WhatsApp. You can underline the text in Chat, Status, and About. Moreover, your friends will see the underlined text on their smartphone’s.
Install BlueWords App To Underline Text In WhatsApp
At first, you need to install BlueWords App from Google Play Store. You can also try another app. Below is the link to download and install BlueWords App from Play Store.
Note: You can do this only on Android Phone.
How To Underline Text In WhatsApp Chat
- After installing the BlueWords App, open it on your Android phone, and you will see the list of Word’s styles.
- Scroll down and tap on the Underlined option.
- Now, write your message that you want to send to your friend. While writing, you will see the underlined words.
- After that, tap on the “Share icon” from the right side and you will see the list of apps.
- Now Tap on the WhatsApp, and the WhatsApp application will be open, and you will see the list of your friends. Tap on the friend’s name and to select it, and tap on the tick mark from the bottom right of the screen.
- After that, you will see the underlined message in chat. Tap on the send icon to send your message.
That’s all. Alternatively, you can copy the underlined message from BlueWords app and paste it in WhatsApp to send it. To do this, After writing your message in BlueWords app, tap and hold on your message to copy it to the clipboard. After that, open WhatsApp and paste your message in WhatsApp chat.
How To Underline Text In WhatsApp Status
- Open BlueWords App and scroll down to open Underlined option.
- Write your Status and tap on the “Share icon” and tap on the WhatsApp from the apps list.
- After that, WhatsApp app will be open. Tap on the “My Status” option from the top of the screen and select it. After that, tap on the tick mark from the bottom right of the screen.
- Now you will see the status in underlined text. Tap on the Send icon to set the status. (You can also change the font style and background color of status in WhatsApp.)
Alternatively, you can copy underlined text from BlueWords App and paste in the WhatsApp text status. Write your status in BlueWords App, and tap and hold on the text to copy it to the clipboard. After that, open WhatsApp and tap on the Status option from the top. Tap on the pencil icon and paste the text.
How To Underline Text In WhatsApp About
Are you remember the old WhatsApp text status feature? Now it renamed as About.
- Open BlueWords App and tap on the Underlined option.
- Write your about text, and tap and hold on the text to copy it to the clipboard.
- Now open WhatsApp and tap on the three vertical dots from the top right of the screen. After that, open the Settings.
- Now tap on the profile picture or your name and you will see the “About and Phone number” option. Tap on the about status.
- Now tap on the ‘pencil icon’ or ‘about text’ to change it. Delete your old about text and tap and hold on the text input field to paste the underlined about.
So, it is easy to underline text in WhatsApp on Android devices. You just need a third-party app to do this. However, there are a lot of apps available in the Play Store. But, BlueWords is one of the best apps in its category. You can also try other apps.