How To Change WhatsApp Font Color: WhatsApp is a popular messaging app for all devices. Everyone uses WhatsApp on their smartphones. Also, WhatsApp available for all devices like Android, IOS, and the web version of WhatsApp is also available for PC users. WhatsApp tricks are so popular in these days. Here are Top 25 Best Whatsapp Tricks And Tips To Chat Like A Pro.
There are many Whatsapp Text tricks available to change writing style in WhatsApp, but in this guide, you know how to change WhatsApp font color. Many WhatsApp users also do a search for WhatsApp Tricks and run 2 WhatsApp in one Android phone. Also, many users download the third-party app of WhatsApp like GBWhatsApp and Whatsapp plus for more advanced features. But some users don’t use the third party WhatsApp app for safety and privacy.
In Official WhatsApp application, you can only change the font size. Also, you can write bold and italics text in WhatsApp on iPhone and Android. There is no option to change the color of text. But, In Whatsapp, You can also send a message in blue color with another app. But, you can send colored text in the official WhatsApp application. So, here is a simple tip of “How to change WhatsApp font color”.
How To Change WhatsApp Font Color
First of all, you need to download any font changer app from Google Play Store. There are plenty of font changer app available in Play Store. Some apps allow to change the WhatsApp font color. So, Download WhatsBlue text ( Fancy Text Generator Pro) or Cool fonts for WhatsApp and Text.
Download and Install WhatsBlue Text From Google Play Store. Here is the link:
After installing this app, here are the steps to change WhatsApp font color:
- Open WhatsBlue text ( Fancy Text Generator Pro) from the app drawer.
- Type your message in WhatsBlue text app. (After typing, you see the blue color font text in this app, also there are many other fonts in this app).
- Tap on Blue Text fonts to send a message in the Blue color font.
- Now you will see three options. Copy text, WhatsApp text, and Share text. So, tap on WhatsApp text to send a message in WhatsApp.
- After tapping on WhatsApp text, WhatsApp app will be open and choose the friend which you want to send a message (You can also copy text from this app to use in other messaging apps).
So, guys, this is ‘How To Change WhatsApp Font Color‘. This is a simple and easy way to send the message in blue color. Also, there are many other fonts available in this app. You can also download any other app from Google Play Store to do this. Because many apps are in Play Store to change the font of WhatsApp.
You can also use this app to change the fonts for other messaging service. If you found any other awesome font app in Play store, then write in the comments.