How To Change WhatsApp Font Color (In Chat And Status): WhatsApp is a popular messaging app for all devices. Everyone uses WhatsApp on their smartphones. Also, WhatsApp available for all devices like Android, IOS, and the web version of WhatsApp is also available for PC users. WhatsApp tricks are so popular in these days. Here are Top 25 Best Whatsapp Tricks And Tips To Chat Like A Pro.
There are many Whatsapp Text formatting tricks available to change writing style in WhatsApp, but in this guide, you know how to change WhatsApp font color. Many WhatsApp users also do a search for WhatsApp Tricks and run 2 WhatsApp in one Android phone. Also, many users download the third-party app of WhatsApp like GBWhatsApp and Whatsapp plus for more advanced features. But some users don’t use the third party WhatsApp app for safety and privacy.
In Official WhatsApp application, you can only change the font size. Also, you can write bold and italics text in WhatsApp on iPhone and Android. But, There is no option to change the color of text. Also, In status option, you can only change the background of text status. But, In Whatsapp, You can also send a message and set a text status in blue color with another app. You can send colored text in the official WhatsApp application. So, here is a simple tip of “How to change WhatsApp font color”. You don’t need to root your phone to do this.
How To Change WhatsApp Font Color
First of all, you need to download any font changer app from Google Play Store. There are plenty of font changer app available in Play Store. Some apps allow to change the WhatsApp font color. So, Download WhatsBlue text ( Fancy Text Generator Pro) or Cool fonts for WhatsApp and Text.
Download and Install WhatsBlue Text From Google Play Store. Here is the link:
How To Change WhatsApp Font Color In Chat With WhatsBlue Text
After installing this app, here are the steps to change WhatsApp font color:
- Open WhatsBlue text ( Fancy Text Generator Pro) from the app drawer and tap on the Start writing button.
- Type your message in WhatsBlue text app. (After typing, you see the blue color font text in this app, also there are many other fonts in this app).
- Tap on Blue Text fonts to send a message in the Blue color font.
- Now you will see three options. Copy text, WhatsApp text, and Share text. So, tap on WhatsApp text to send a message in WhatsApp.
- After tapping on WhatsApp text, WhatsApp app will be open and choose the friend which you want to send a message (You can also copy text from this app to use in other messaging apps).
How To Change WhatsApp Status Font Color
WhatsApp allows us to change the only background color of the text status. Though, it provides some stylish fonts. But, There is no option to change the status text color. But, with font stylish apps like WhatsBlue text, you can also change WhatsApp status font color to blue color. Below are the steps.
- Download and Install WhatsBlue Text app from the Play Store. (The Link is given on this page. You can also install another app.)
- Open WhatsBlue Text app from your mobile phone, and tap on the Start writing button. After that, type your status in the text field.
- Now tap on the blue colored text and you will see three options as Copy Text, WhatsApp, And Share Text. Tap on the WhatsApp option and the Whatsapp app will be open.
- After that, tap on the My status option and select it and tap on the tick mark icon from the bottom right of the screen.
- Now you will see your status in blue color. Change the background color as you want. (Whatsapp provides an option to change the fonts in status. However, this option is not working with blue fonts. But it changes the character spacing and aspect ratio of status text) After that, tap on the Send icon to set it as a status.
F.A.Qs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question 1: Is it safe to use it?
Answer: Yes, it is completely safe and secure. You don’t need to worry about it.
Question 2: Can I use it without root my phone?
Answer: Yes, you can use it without root your Android phone.
Question 3: Can I change the font color on the iPhone with this method?
Answer: Unfortunately, this app is only available for Android devices. So, you can’t use it on iOS devices.
Question 4: Is any other color available rather than blue?
Answer: No, you can use only blue color. Other colors such as red, green, yellow etc. are not available.
So, guys, this is ‘How To Change WhatsApp Font Color‘. This is a simple and easy way to send the message in blue color. Also, there are many other fonts available in this app. You can also download any other app from Google Play Store to do this. Because many apps are in Play Store to change the font of WhatsApp.
You can also use this app to change the fonts for another messaging service. If you found any other awesome font app in Play store, then write in the comments.