Adobe Photoshop is a commonly used for photo editing, but it is not easy to use and not user-friendly. Adobe Photoshop is difficult to use without practice. One major drawback of Photoshop is that it is not free. There are a lot of photo editing software’s that are easier to use than Adobe Photoshop.
Some free photo editors do not provide advance functions to edit photos. But, basic functions of photo editing are available in these softwares.
There are many photo editor Softwares available and many online photo editors are available on the internet. But with photo editor software’s, you can edit photos without going online. These Softwares or tools are extremely simple to use. You can edit photos without practice. Also, some free tools give premium features. If you need a professional software to edit photos, then you need to pay some extra bucks for software. Adobe Photoshop is the best photo software for professionals. Here’s the list of 5 Best Free Photo Editing softwares For PC.
5 Best Free Photo Editor For PC
PhotoScape is one of the best and simple free photo editor software. It has all basic and some advanced features of photo editing. Color picker, create animated gif and screen capture tools are also provided by PhotoScape software. You can also use this photo editor as a photo viewer in your PC.
If you are looking for a photo editor for creating an animated gif, then this photo editor tool is useful for you. Because it is very simple to create animated gif from images with PhotoScape.
Features Of PhotoScape:
- Photo Viewer: The first feature of Photoscape is a photo viewer to view photos in bigger sizes from your PC/Laptop.
- Editor: The second option in Photoscape is Editor to edit your photos/images. It provides all tools to edit your photos. All basic and some advanced options (Resize, Frames, Filters, Film effects, Auto level, Sharpen, Bloom, Backlight, insert objects and text, Red-eye correction, brushes, clone stamp, Mole removal and lot more) are available.
- Batch Editor: You can use this feature to edit multiple images at once. Suppose If you want to resize multiple images at once, you can use this option to do this. You can also use all editing features in Batch editor.
- Page: This option is used to create a collage of photos. There are many frames available in Page option.
- Combine: You can combine photos horizontally and vertically manner with this option.
- Animated Gif: This tool is best for creating the animated gif slideshow of images.
- Print: This tool is extremely useful to print photos. You can manage photos before print.
- Splitter: You can divide one image in multiple images with this option.
- Color Picker: This is a very useful feature by PhotoScape because you can know the color code of any pixel in any image with this tool.
[button-green url=”http://www.photoscape.org/ps/main/download.php” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Download PhotoScape[/button-green]
Pixlr is another best photo editor software. Pixlr has an advance feature than PhotoScape. Early the Pixlr is only online photo editor tool, but now you can download it. The basic features are free in this software, but you need to pay some extra bucks for more advanced features like Masking. You can use this software on Windows and MAC OS. You can also use Pixlr app on your Android and IOS smartphone.
The Pixlr is easy to use and provide a lot of effects and photo editing tools. It provides many tools (Stickers, Effects, Stylize, overlay and much more) to edit photos. All tools have advanced features that are available for a premium user, you need to pay for using advanced features.
Pixler apps for smartphones has all basic tools of photo editing and some good features like Focal Blur, custom text overlays, auto-fix tool, after effects, red eye removal, and color Splash
[button-green url=”https://pixlr.com/desktop” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Download Pixlr[/button-green]
Paint.net is also free photo editing software. It has a lot of features that are in paid photo editing software. It is very useful and easy to use. The user interface is very simple of this software.
It provides many Special effects and all basic photo editing tools like blurring, sharpening, red-eye removal, distortion, noise, brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, curves, and levels. Paint.net also provides simple tools for drawing.
[button-green url=”http://www.getpaint.net/” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Download Paint.Net[/button-green]
Photo Pos is an easy photo editor software. Photo Pos pro becomes a Freeware. It has Many features like to create beautiful collages, Greeting cards, Business cards, Website design, buttons and more features.
It provides many special filters and effects to edit photos like a pro.
Features Of Photo Pos Pro:
- Photo Adjustments: You can repair your photos with Photo Pos Pro and there are many tools and automatic tools available for photo adjustments. The batch editor is also the best tool in this software to edit many images at once. Photo Pos Pro also supports Masks, Alpha Masks, and Script Tools.
- Special Effects: There are a lot of Special effects available in this software to create stunning images.
- Drawing Tools: Photo Pos pro also has drawing tools such as custom brushes, drawing shapes and lines, text tools, Gradients, Patterns, and Textures.
[button-green url=”http://www.photopos.com/photoposfreeTrail.asp” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Download Photo Pos Pro[/button-green]
Gimp is a free and Open source photo editor software. GIMP stands for GNU Image Manipulation Program. Its website also provides the tutorial of its all features. This is user-friendly photo editing software.
GIMP is best for editing high-quality images. This software is also used for creating stunning icons and graphical designs.
[button-green url=”http://www.gimp.org/” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Download Gimp[/button-green]
These are 5 best free photo editor softwares. If you need a simple and powerful photo editor, then go for PhotoScape. PhotoScape is always best for basic photo editing and user friendly software. Pixlr, Photopos and Gimp have also some advance features than PhotoScape.