Download Android Multi Tools For Windows PC (Latest Version: 1.02b): Are you an Android user? So, Here is the great tool for you. In most cases, Android Multi Tools is used to remove the pattern or pin lock of an Android smartphone. But, As per its name, this tool provides many tools to perform multiple tasks on your Android phone. Also, this is the best, free, and simple tool to remove the pattern lock of the Android phone. You can download the latest version of this tool from this page.
Nowadays, Security is a major issue. That’s why almost all mobile users lock their smartphone with a pin or pattern lock. But, in this technological era, smartphone companies provide their smartphones with biometric security features. Many Android users forget the pin or pattern lock. After forgetting the pattern or pin lock of their phone, Most of the people go to the service center and mobile shops. However, you can hard reset your smartphone. But, with this option, you lose your data. But, you can easily remove the Android pattern lock without losing the data with Android Multi-Tool. And this option is best for Android users. So, this tool is helpful for those people, who forget the pattern lock of their Android phone.
So, don’t be panic, if your Android smartphone is locked, and you forget the password or pattern lock. You just need to download Android Multi Tools on your Windows PC and connect your phone to PC. After that, you can easily use this tool.
Read Also: 7 Ways To Transfer Files From Android To Windows PC
What is “Android Multi Tools”?
You can do multiple tasks with an ‘Android Multi Tools‘. Basically, this tool is used to remove the pattern lock of Android phones. But, it also provides many other features. You can also reset your Gmail account with this tool. Also, you can use this tool as a flashing tool.
Requirements to Install Android Multi Tools
- Working Internet connection to download this tool.
- Windows PC to install Android Multi Tool.
- You also need to install USB drivers.
Download Android Multi Tools v1.02b For Windows
You can download Android Multi Tools v1.02b from the below link. If you have any problem while downloading the Android Multi Tools, then write the comment in the comment section.
|Software Name||Android Multi Tools
Features Of Android Multi Tools
- Remove or reset the Pin, Password, and a Pattern lock of the Android phone.
- Easily Reset your Gmail account with this tool.
- You can Wipe the data of your Android smartphone without installing custom recovery TWRP.
- You can Check Device in Fastboot mode.
- Reset your Android smartphone.
- You can see the information of your Android phone (Android Version, IMEI Number, Firmware etc.).
- It displays the Software Info and Hardware info (CPU, GPU, RAM, Sensors, and WiFi etc.).
- You can upgrade and downgrade the firmware of an Android phone.
- Reset Face and Gesture lock.
- You can delete the cache on Fastboot mode to resolve the common problems.
- It supports Android 4.1.x an above.
So, these are the features of the Android Multi Tools. This tool also provides some other cool features.
Advantages and Disadvantages Of Android Multi Tools
- This tool is available for free, and You don’t need to pay for it.
- You can easily use this tool and perform the task with one click.
- You can easily reset and remove the Pattern lock of your Android phone.
- Worked and compatible with all versions of Windows OS. You can use this tool on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10.
- You need to install USB drivers for your smartphone to use this tool.
- It worked only on Windows OS.
- You need to enable USB debugging on your Android phone to use this tool.
How To Remove Pattern Lock From Android Phone Using Android Multi Tools
Below are the steps to remove and unlock your Android phone with Windows PC.
1. Download the tool from the given link and extract the RAR file on your Windows PC.
2. Enable USB debugging on your Android Phone and connect your phone to a Windows PC with USB cable.
2. Open Android-Multi-Tools.exe file.
3. Now check your phone is connected or not. Type 1 and press Enter to check. If your smartphone is not connected, then you need to install USB drivers of your phone.
4. If your phone is connected successfully, then type 2 and press Enter to remove Pin/Pattern lock without losing the data.
5. After that, your phone will be restarted and the Pin or password lock will be removed.
F.A.Q (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question 1. It doesn’t show any connected device in “Check Device”.
Answer: Make sure you enabled USB debugging from settings. You need to enable the developer option to enable USB debugging. (To enable Developer option, Go to Settings > About Phone > Tap 7 times on Build number).
Question 2. The Device is connected, but it shows offline.
Answer: You need to install USB drivers of your phone. Open driver.htm file from RAR file and download the drivers.
So, guys, this is the guide on “Android Multi Tools”. If you forget the pattern lock of your Android device and want to remove Android pattern lock without losing the data, then this tool is useful for you. So, This tool is one of the best and simple tool. You can easily use this tool. Also, this tool performs many tasks.