Recently WhatsApp added new features and WhatsApp widely used for messaging. Everyone uses WhatsApp and it has millions of users. Now WhatsApp provide a new feature to control notification of every contact. Also, if you tired from notifications of group chat you can mute chat to turn off these notifications.
In new updates, whatsapp added new features like custom notification, mark as unread, low data usage on calls. Read this guide to Set Custom Notification In Whatsapp For Every Contact.
How To Set Custom Notification In Whatsapp For Every Contact:
- Open Whatsapp and open Chat Conversation of contact, which you want to set a custom notification.
- Tap On three dots on the top right and Open View Contact.
- Open Custom Notification and Enable Custom Notification.
- Set your ringtone, vibration setting.
- Set Pop Up Notification setting from
- No Popup
- Only When Screen “On”
- Only When Screen “Off”
- Always Show Popup.
Read Also:Hidden Features Of Android Lollipop
How To Mute Chat In Whatsapp:
If you tired from notifications of groups in which you added by your friends, then you should use this feature. To mute chat in WhatsApp:
- Open Whatsapp and open Chat Conversation of Group or contact.
- Tap On three dots on the top right and Open Group Info or View Contact.
- Enable Mute and choose a time from 8 hours, 1 week, 1 year.
Read Also: How To Disable Background Data In Android Phone
Now no notification and message coming from mute chat until you open WhatsApp.