Facebook is still king of social media because it has more users than other social media websites. There are many tools available to download videos from Facebook. But here’s a trick to download video from Facebook without software. Recently I wrote a post about how to open old mobile version of Facebook in which I also wrote about the how to open the mobile version of Facebook on PC for fast access.
When you access the Facebook from your PC/ laptop, you don’t need any software, app or tool to download the videos from Facebook. This trick is old but still it is the best trick to save the video.
Read Also:How To Download All Facebook Information
How To Download Video From Facebook Without Software:
- When you access the Facebook from PC/ Laptop and play the video. Right click on the video and click on “Show Video URL” option.
- After that, you will see the video URL. Select and copy that video link.
- Now open New tab in the browser and paste the link that you copied. Replace www.facebook.com with mbasic.facebook.com and press enter button.
- After that, the mobile version of Facebook will be open. Just click on the video.
- After clicking on the video, if it will show the save option, then saves that video, or if the video will be playing (in a new tab or same tab) then right click on the video and save that video. You can also save the video by pressing CTRL+S.
That’s all. Your video will be saved.
How to Download Video From Facebook In Android Phone:
If you are using an Android phone, then here is How to download Facebook videos on Android phone. you can also download videos from Facebook with UC browser. If you are not using UC browser, just download UC browser mini. After that, open mbasic.facebook.com from UC browser and enable Speed Mode and click on any video to download. If you do not enable Speed mode then after the tap on video it may play online. So you need to enable Speed Mode first.
So, guys, with this method, you can download Facebook videos without software or tool. It is easiest way to download videos from Facebook. You don’t need any software or tool to do this. Share this post if you found the information in this post is useful.