In every smartphone there are many applications are running in background. These applications consumes memory, battery, CPU, RAM as well as Data Usage. In Google Play Store there are many applications are available to save battery, free up the RAM etc. You can Disable Power Hungry Apps In Android Using 360 Security. Read this article to know how to disable background power hungry apps by 360 Security. 360 Security is a app developed by Qihoo.
How to Disable Power Hungry Apps In Android Using 360 Security:
- Open The 360 Security App and Tap on the Boost.
- After that Tap on the finish.
- Scroll down and tap on Battery Status.
- Select the apps for disabling.
- Tap on Repair Battery Life.
Download 360 Security
This App provide many features like:
- Antivirus: Protect your device against virus,malware,adware etc.
- Boost: Use to free up RAM.
- App Lock: You don’t need to install other app for Locking the apps.
- Clean Up Junk Files: Free up memory space by delete the junk files of system.
- Duplicate Finder: Find duplicate content on your device like duplicate photos on your phone.
- Call and SMS Filters: Block the unwanted calls. But SMS Filter not working on new versions of android.
- App Manager: Use to uninstall apps and Move Data to SD Card.
- Find My Phone: Help to find your lost phone.
- Data Monitor: Monitor your data usage but now android has by default this feature.