3 Ways To Change Google Profile Picture On Android: You can change your Google/Gmail account profile picture on your Android phone. If you want to change Gmail profile picture on Android, then there is no option to change profile picture. It is a bit difficult to transfer the pictures to the PC and change Google profile picture.
We all know, Google has many products like Gmail, Google Plus, Hangout, and YouTube etc. So, there is only one profile picture is shown for all products. This profile picture is a Google profile picture. Many users search on the internet: How to change Gmail profile picture on Android, How to change your profile picture on Google Drive etc. So, Here are 3 ways to change Google profile picture on Android phone.
On Android phone, there are many pre-installed Google apps available. So, there is no option to change profile picture in Gmail app. But, you can change profile picture from Hangout and Google Plus app.
3 Ways To Change Google Profile Picture On Android
1. Change Google/Gmail Profile Picture Using “Hangout” App
The first option to change google profile picture is Hangout app. Hangout is a pre-installed app on every Android phone. So, you can change profile picture from this app.
How to change Google profile picture from Hangout app
- Open Hangout app on your Android phone.
- Tap on the ‘Menu’ (Three horizontal lines on the top left corner of the screen).
- Now open ‘Settings’.
- Tap on your ‘Account’. If you have multiple accounts, then choose your account.
- After that, Tap on ‘Profile photo’ to change the profile photo.
- Tap on ‘Set Profile Photo‘ and Choose your photo from the Gallery.
Now your Google profile picture has been changed. After that, your new profile picture will be shown on all Google products.
2. Change Google/Gmail Profile Picture Using “Google Plus” App
Now you can also change Google profile picture on Android phone from Google Plus app. Recently, Google added this feature. So, here are the steps to change Google/Gmail profile picture using the Google Plus app.
How to change Google profile picture from Google Plus app
- Open Google Plus app on your Android smartphone.
- Tap on the Menu (Three horizontal lines on the top left corner of the screen).
- Now tap on the ‘Profile’.
- Tap on ‘Edit Profile’.
- Now tap on your Profile Picture to change the profile photo. You can choose the photo from Gallary or either Take it from the Camera.
3 . Change Google/Gmail Profile Picture From Phone’s Browser
This is the 3rd way to change Google profile picture on Android phone. You can also change profile picture from your phone’s browser. Here are the steps to do this.
How to change Google profile picture from the phone’s browser?
- Open aboutme.google.com from phone’s browser and log in with your Google account.
- Tap on the pencil icon and Tap on your profile picture to change it.
- After that, tap on Upload photo. (You can also choose a photo from previously uploaded photos).
- Tap on Documents to Choose a photo from the Gallery or from storage.
That’s all. Your profile picture is changed on all Google products.
So, these are 3 easy and best ways to “Change Google Profile Picture On Android”. There is no need to transfer your photos into computer/Laptop to change Google or Gmail profile picture.
The easy way to change Gmail Profile picture is using Hangout and Google Plus app.